Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wiki and clouds

I've successfully added to the shared wiki under an existing category - tried to create a page, but couldn't work out how to link it successfully. I noticed both it and the entry came up when I searched my tag - perhaps the blank page will be automatically removed. With the pressure of being a week or so behind, I'm moving on but may attempt this again.
And so to tags and clouds. This is really interesting and all new knowledge - how practical it is to link to self created online lists and not need all these pages on the server. It's interesting to scan and explore the tags. I'm particularly impressed by the Cleveland Public Library's use of recommended bookmarks. I looked in many sections, including Math and Math - homework help (a thematic link). Highly recommended - look under Literature, Comics and Humour and follow the dictionary tag.

No comments: