Sunday, May 11, 2008

Online

I've investigated and used a variety of online tools I didn't know were available - another learning week! Created the required document at Google docs, and went on to try their photo upload facility. I like the idea of albums for personal pics, but for work still prefer the tag related Flickr. More librarianish . . . . Google docs was easy to use - clear tabs / menus. Great. Zoho writer has more features -  closer to Word, plus I like the tags again. So many options - you could spend an evening with Zoho and I might have to - saved into Writer and Notebook but notebook doc has disappeared into the stratosphere. User error? Good to know about online conversion of file formats - the mysterious is becoming accessible. Not feeling quite as social this week, so removing link to my webpage. Let me know if you have a reason for wanting it. Otherwise, incognito is my comfort zone. But I encourage you to read along in any language.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Wow, that's a lot to jump into in one hit! They get a bit addictive once you start investigating them, dont they. Keep on blogging.